- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or equivalent (with grade 2.5 or better according to ECTS).
- Proficiency in English: TOEFL (Code No. 8429) 533 (paper-based), 200 (computer-based), 72 (internet-based); or CAE level C; or IELTS grade 6 or equivalent; or English on level B2 of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted through online registration at Online application (Admission page)
A scan pdf of the following forms and documents are required for application
- Tabular resume (including the achieved overall grades, home address, e-mail and phone number)
- Completed application form
- Copies of bachelor's certificate and transcript of records, if applicable, with an official translation in English;
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Reference letters (optional)
In case of admission, original documents have to be submitted for enrollment.
Important note: All relevant information about your application (status, submitted files, etc.) can be checked and organized through the online platform, so please refrain from personal inquiries.
- Online applications for winter term 2020/2021 can be submitted only from 01.02.2020 to 30.04.2020.
- Do not send hard copies. Applications by regular mail or e-mail will not be considered!
Considering the duration of the visa process, an earlier application is highly recommended.