Take the next step in your academic journey
Dear prospective students:
We seek promising chemistry students who will contribute to the Universtity of Siegen community during their studies, and to science and society throughout their lives.
Prospective students may apply online via the Unisono website.
Application timeline for international students:
You may apply for the 2022 academic school year by April 30, 2022, and receive notification by mid-June.
Admission will be offered for the winter semester, which starts in October.
Online applications are possible starting February 1, 2022.
Considering the duration of the visa process, an earlier application is highly recommended.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or equivalent (with grade 2.5 or better according to ECTS).
- Proficiency in English: TOEFL (Code No. 8429) 533 (paper-based), 200 (computer-based), 72 (internet-based); or CAE level C; or IELTS grade 6; or English on level B2 of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
How to apply
Applications must be submitted through online registration at Online application (Admission page) ONLY
A scan pdf of the following documents is required for application
- Tabular resumé (including the achieved overall grades, home address, e-mail and phone number). Feel free to use your own template but we recommend that you create your tabular resumé with Europass CV (free of charge).
- Copies of bachelor's certificate and transcript of records, if applicable, with an official translation in English;
- Proof of English language proficiency
Do not send hard copies. Applications by regular mail or e-mail will not be considered!
Important note: All relevant information about your application (status, submitted files, etc.) can be checked and organized through the online platform. Please refrain from personal inquiries.
Further Information:In case of admission, original documents have to be presented for enrollment.